Python is a popular programming language. It was created by Guido van Rossum, and released in 1991.
- Over 37 lectures and 55.5 hours of content!
- LIVE PROJECT End to End Software Testing Training Included.
- Learn Software Testing and Automation basics from a professional trainer from your own desk.
- Information packed practical training starting from basics to advanced testing techniques.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Course content designed by considering current software testing technology and the job market.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
Praesent nec nisl a purus blandit viverra. Pellentesque dapibus hendrerit tortor. Sed mollis, eros et ultrices tempus, mauris ipsum aliquam libero, non adipiscing dolor urna a orci. Praesent ac sem eget est egestas volutpat. Nullam accumsan lorem in dui.
- web development
- software development
- system scripting